Wheat-free, dairy-free dark-chocolate brownie recipe


Craving something sweet, but trying to avoid wheat and dairy? Whip up a batch of these super-easy, deadly delicious dark-chocolate brownies. You’ll actually have to convince people that there’s no butter – they’re that rich.
The good news is that they’re also packed with nutrients: antioxidants (thanks to the good-quality dark chocolate), they’ll improve your skin and hair (thanks to the coconut oil) and they’ll help to reduce blood pressure, strengthen your bones and may even help fight cancer (thanks to the ground almonds).

What You Need
160g good-quality dark chocolate (Lindt 70% and above does not contain dairy)
½ cup coconut oil
¾ cup almond flour
1 cup dark demerara sugar
½ tsp salt
¼ tsp bicarbonate of soda
1Tbsp good-quality cocoa powder (I use Nomu)
2 extra-large free-range eggs
1 cup almonds, roughly chopped

Method

1/Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease a 20cm ovenproof baking pan or ceramic dish.
2/ Melt the chocolate and coconut oil in a saucepan over low heat. Place all the dry ingredients into a bowl. In a separate bowl, beat the eggs until frothy and well-combined. Make a well in the centre of the dry mixture. Pour the egg mixture into the well. Pour in the melted chocolate mixture.
3/ Mix the batter together with an electric mixer. It will appear thin at first, but will soon thicken up and become smooth and glossy. Pour mixture into prepared tin and spread out evenly with a spatula. Add almonds and press in gently with a spatula.
4/ Bake the brownies for about 30 minutes (or until set). I like it when the edges are slightly crunchier. Rest tray on a wire rack and allow to cool a bit before slicing. 



Comments

Blogger said…
3 Studies SHOW Why Coconut Oil Kills Waist Fat.

The meaning of this is that you actually kill fat by eating coconut fats (including coconut milk, coconut cream and coconut oil).

These 3 studies from big medical journals are sure to turn the conventional nutrition world around!
Thanks for sharing very informative article.
Regards: "carb cycling"
I have learned huge knowledge from here. I am waiting for your updates
Regards: restaurant sink sprayer
I read that Post and got it fine and informative.
Regards: CANNINGHILL PIERS CONDO
BartLey Vue said…
Good article. I absolutely love this website. Keep it up!
Regards: BARTLEY VUE CONDO
Shower Door said…
I think this is among the most significant info for me.
Regards: glass hardware manufacture
Unknown said…
Some really nice and useful information on this website, as well I think the design and style has excellent features.
Regards: Universalshirts
I am thankful for this blog to gave me much knowledge regarding my area of work. I also want to make some addition on this platform which must be in knowledge of people who really in need. Thanks.
Regards: The Lilium
I am so grateful for your article post. Thanks Again. Cool.
Regards: The Watergardens Condo
This is a merest refined post. Thankyou pro posting this remarkable article.
Regards: Canopy tent companies in Dubai
Unknown said…
This is one awesome blog. Really thank you! Want more.
Regards: Wordpress website designer
Eaves Cleaning said…
I am so grateful for your article post. Thanks Again. Cool.
Regards: eavestrough cleaning
Hello. This post was extremely remarkable, particularly since I was looking for thoughts on this matter last Friday.
Regards: Geschäftsauflösung
Unknown said…
Thanks for sharing very informative article.
Regards: care giving agency near me
I read that Post and got it fine and informative.
Regards: "pre rinse kitchen faucet"
Shower Door said…
Very helpful article and thanks for sharing.
Regards: "shower door hinges"
Unknown said…
I am so grateful for your article post. Thanks Again. Cool.
Regards: "Universalshirts"
Good article. I absolutely love this website. Keep it up!
Regards: "beer funny t shirts"
I have learned huge knowledge from here. I am waiting for your updates
Regards: Medical Tent companies in Dubai
Foadacy said…
The time which was wasted in traveling for tuition now it can be used for studies
Regards: korean socks
This is one awesome blog. Really thank you! Want more.
Regards: Where can I buy steroids
Bot Ami Scan said…
I am so grateful for your article post. Thanks Again. Cool.
Regards: PDF Scanning SDK
I have learned huge knowledge from here. I am waiting for your updates
Regards: direct access barristers
This is one awesome blog. Really thank you! Want more.
Regards: manned security services