Get your tickets for CTFB

Tickets for this year's cape Town Festival of Beer are now on sale!


Here's what to expect:

The festival will be taking over Hamilton’s Rugby Club in Green Point on the 22nd-24th November for a weekend of all things beer. With 200 beers on show, local and international brewers, home, craft and mega brewers as well as brewing demonstrations, best beer awards, food and beer pairings and guided beer tours there is plenty to learn about the much-loved golden nectar.


For the first time ever, the festival will be running a GIANT Beer Pong tournament throughout the course of the weekend. Unlike traditional beer pong this will consist of giant balls which will need to be thrown into giant cups measuring 1.5m high. If you think you have the brains and brawn to back you, then grab your tickets, your mates and enter a team on the Facebook page now!

For those with a taste for international beer do not miss the Belgian Beers, Celis White and Carolus Gouden Classic, which both won awards at the Festival of Beer in Joburg this year.

With live entertainment all day, wine options, a variety of delicious food stalls and of course plenty of beer there is no doubt something for everyone to enjoy at this year’s Cape Town Festival of Beer!

Pre-sale tickets include a beer glass and are R120 and are available from WEBTICKETS.
http://www.webtickets.co.za/event.aspx?itemid=405780818
Secure your spot by booking a table for R500 and seat up to 10 people - perfect for large groups of friends, family or colleagues. Book in advance to avoid disappointment. Please contact info@capetownfestivalofbeer.co.za for table reservations or queries.

NEW: This year there will be a designated kids area with child minders!

Visit www.capetownfestivalofbeer.co.za for more info and follow the action on www.facebook.com/CTFOB or @FestOfBeer, #CTFOB

To see what last year's event was like, click here for my review and pics:  http://20-somethingincapetown.blogspot.com/2012/11/cape-town-beer-festival-2012-story.html

****** WIN TICKETS *****

I'm giving away TWO double tickets for either the Friday (22nd Nov 2013) or Sunday (24 Nov 2013) Cape Town Festival of Beer event. To win, comment on this post telling me why I should pick you and whether you would like to go Friday or Sunday. Please also leave your email address or twitter handle!

A winner will be chosen by Tuesday 18 Nov 2013 (entries close midnight Monday 17 Nov 2013).

Best of Luck!
 

Comments

Anonymous said…
I should win because I love beer, what other reason should there be!? :-D

- Samantha
@Sammelier
Anonymous said…
Oh and that would be for the Sunday - this is what drinking beer at lunch time does to you!!

- Samantha / @Sammelier
The Olive said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Haylz0617 said…
Nothing makes a better weekend than Beer, friends, festivities and dress up....all three factors are easily found but dressing up is my thing. When else is it appropriate to be able to wear plated pigtails with red bows at the ripe age of 28? Friday night
Anonymous said…
Other than snow, beer is pretty much the best thing on the planet. I would also try and drink as much beer as possible on the day..making sure your tickets are well utilized! :D Sunday tickets would be super awesome! My email is mareliolivier@gmail.com. AND WHAT A GREAT BLOG! (little sucking up..;))
Anonymous said…
I thought I’d write you a poem
To explain why I should win
It’s not going to be very good
But will hopefully make you grin

I’d love to win these tickets
And Sunday would suite me best
To eat, drink and be merry
At this Capetonian beer fest

So why should I win you ask
Why choose me over another?
Well, because I love beer of course
And I am your fan unlike any other

It wouldn’t technically be nepotism
We are not blood related
You are simply my bestie
So it would be like the opposite of Xmas belated

And if you were there too
That would be just great
Cos we are due for a friendly catchup
So bring Tim and lets double date!

@JacquiPawson
Unknown said…
@artanista / artanista1@gmail.com Friday 22nd November 2013. “Give me a woman who truly loves beer, and she will conquer the world.” -Kaiser Wilhelm II. I've still got plenty to learn about the much loved golden nectar! And I'm totally Cray Cray about the GIANT Beer Pong tournament! I enjoy beer, paired with good food & company!
Monique said…
Beer tasting is my favourite hobby... I have a book of 1001 beers from around the world to drink in your life and im on beer number 52. I would love tickets for Friday night to help me get further on my quest towards 1001. I am so dedicated to my quest that I even once paid R50 for a shot glass full of the legendary Arctic Ale! So please pick me!
Anonymous said…
I'm a poor medical student from Scotland and I am missing my haggis and deep fried mars bars so much I am in desperate need of a beer! Your blog has also helped me discover new fun stuff to do in Cape Town
@f_buchanan