Ridgeback Winery - Paarl


Ridgeback Wines is situated in Noord Agter Paarl (basically, between Paarl and Wellington), and offers an array of truly excellent wines. I've been there twice now and my husband and I cannot find a single wine that we do not enjoy thoroughly. But, if I had to pick, my absolute favourites are the Viognier and His Master's Choice (85% Shiraz, 15% Mourvèdre).


Incredible Chenin blanc! I could drink this all day!
Cabernet Franc - delicious red!

The lagoon/dam is the background with swans and geese dotted around, makes for a very tranquil setting while sipping wines all afternoon



The Deck Restaurant is open six days a week and situated right next to the wine tasting centre. 
 
The great thing about this arrangement at Ridegback is that you can do a wine tasting while eating lunch, so you can experience their array of delicious wines with relaxed dishes such as cheese platters, rump steaks, burgers and salads. 

Opening Hours
 
Tuesday - Sunday
09h30 - 11h30 for teas, coffee, light breakfast and something light
12h00 - 15h00 Lunch

http://www.ridgebackwines.co.za

0218698068




































Comments