Restaurants with the best sea views in Cape Town


For the November issue of Horizons magazine, Sonya (my editor), Wanita (my features editor) and myself, picked 16 restaurants with amazing sea views from Kalk Bay to Blouberg Strand. We ate at them, reviewed them and combined all our text into one massive feature.
Here are the sections of the feature which I wrote about, in other words, my reviews – for your interest.
In true review style, we didn't let the restaurants know we were coming, we paid for all our own meals etc, so there was no bias or bribery :-)
St Yves was currently closed under renovation, and opened again just as we went to print, so that review is a combination of information from when I was there a few months ago, and some info on their new food menu.
The other restaurants I reviewed include: The Grand Beach Cafe (Granger Bay), La Perla (Sea Point), La Vie (Sea Point), Wakame/Wafu (Mouille Point), The Pepper Club on the Beach (Camps Bay).
The other restaurants that Sonya and Wanita reviewed include: Dunes (Houtbay), Azure at 12 Apostles (Camps Bay), Moyo (Eden on the Bay), On The Rocks (Blouberg Strand), Maestro's on the Beach (Milnerton), The Original Wang Thai at Lagoon Beach (Milnerton), Salt (Bantry Bay), Tobago at Radisson Blu (Granger Bay), Live Bait (Kalk Bay) and Cape to Cuba (Kalk Bay).

Comments