Decadent chocolates







I featured Saszali chocolates in my food pages for the khuluma July issue after tasting her amazing hand-made chocolates at the City Bowl Market on my first visit.

Below is what was featured on the pages:

Anya Lourens is fascinated by people’s reactions to her Saszali treats because 'chocolate evokes many emotions'. The range is handmade with natural ingredients, infusing high-quality chocolate with herbs and spices, fresh fruits and teas. Flavours include Cinnafusion, Citrus Blossom, Balsamic Chic, Hot Pod, Coffee Roast and Authentic Rooibos. From R8.50 per chocolate,
021-761-4994, www.saszali.co.za

I then returned to the market this past weekend and sampled some more of her chocolates including caramel salt, which was the biggest hit around our lunch table. The chilli chocolate is still my favourite though :-)

Comments

dinĂ© said…
oh my gosh, i tasted these for the first time on saturday , at a dinner party. they are AMAZING!! must go to that market :)
Amy said…
They are so good, i absolutely recommend them and they come in beautiful boxes – making a really nice gift...