YoursTruly






As the epitome of deadline crunching journos go – I am addicted to a good cup of coffee – and suffer badly if I don’t get my fix, which results in having to settle for whatever jar of instant the office kitchen has in stock.

But here I break the mould because I would rather drink tea all day than drink bad coffee.

A couple of weeks ago, I came across this super-trendy coffee shop on Long Street: YoursTruly. Unfortunately I couldn’t stay long, but def plan to go back. They make great sarmies and a delish cuppa (Deluxe). It’s bustling with people and the walls are decorated with nifty local artworks and designs.

175 Long Street

Comments

Craig Smith said…
Nice little place, and like you I prefer tea over coffee, but only by the narrowest margin.
Amy said…
I'll rather drink tea than drink bad (*cough cough* instant) coffee. But can't do without my daily cuppa :-)