It's been too long...

It has really been too long since I last wrote!!
Well you see,
it’s because I have been on trial for a murder case…

Ok – I knew you wouldn’t buy that

It’s because I had a baby…
Ok – anyone that actually knows me will laugh this off

It’s because…
…..
……….
computer says no…

YES – one of the reasons is because I have spent too much time watching ‘Little Britain’ recently – it’s great!!!

The truth is: I have been really busy (I know we all say this) and lazy (less of us admit to this)...

I have been on numerous adventures, which definitely deserve some space – most notably the latest adventure of Detective Hoskins…

But please understand, I am currently in a temporary office space, which resembles something from the First World War trenches.

Ok - it's not that bad. But it's messy, cramped and some days it gets so hot I know my colleagues are considering suicide... via window jumping (we're on the 16th).

On that note – Cape Town has been experiencing the strangest 'winter'.

My newish flat mate (German guy - not so new anymore) is only in South Africa for three months, which unfortunately for him is over our winter period. But it might as well be summer the way the sun has been shining and the warm weather we’ve had. Last time I checked Cape Town wasn't in the KwaZulu of Natal (the only warm place in SA during winter).
All I am hoping is that it lasts!

We are having a bit of an overcast day today, and apparently it gets worse ¬–it’s chasing me all the way up to Port Alfred this weekend!
I am going up to the ‘P of A’ for wedding and taking my new 1920’s chic dress with me – so that I can look ”GORJUSS”…
But more on that after the wkd…
We have some catching up to do!

A

Comments